Report NEP-HIS-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Komlos, John, 2009. "How useful is anthropometric history?," Discussion Papers in Economics 10587, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mário Gómez & Cezar Guedes, 2009. "Globalization Dynamics in Latin America: South Cone and Iberian Investments," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/13, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2009. "The diversity of organisational forms in banking: France, Italy and Spain 1900-2000," MPRA Paper 14838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Dow & Sheila Dow, 2009. "History of economics: Learning from the past," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 029/2009, SCEME.
- Philippon, Thomas & Reshef, Ariell, 2009. "Wages and Human Capital in the U.S. Financial Industry: 1909-2006," CEPR Discussion Papers 7282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2009. "Why Might History Matter for Development Policy?," Working Papers 48917, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Sheila Dow, 2009. "Knowledge, Communication and the Scottish Enlightenment," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 028/2009, SCEME.
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2009. "Civil War: A Review of 50 Years of Research," Working Papers 166, Center for Global Development.
- Nobuhiro Mizuno & Ryosuke Okazawa, 2009. "Colonial Experience and Postcolonial Underdevelopment in Africa," KIER Working Papers 672, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2009. "Revitalizing and Modernizing Smallholder Agriculture for Food Security, Rural Development and Demobilization in a Post-War Country: The Case of the Aldeia Nova Project in Angola," Discussion Papers 48527, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Alexander Dow & Sheila Dow, 2009. "Theories of economic development in the Scottish enlightenment," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 032/2009, SCEME.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2009. "The two sides of a ghost: Twenty years without the wall," POLIS Working Papers 125, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Enrique Rueda-Sabater & Vijaya Ramachandran & Robin Kraft, 2009. "A Fresh Look at Global Governance: Exploring Objective Criteria for Representation," Working Papers 160, Center for Global Development.
- Gavin Wright, 2008. "Historical Foundations of American Technology," Economics Program Working Papers 08-10, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Eyal Dvir & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "Three Epochs of Oil," NBER Working Papers 14927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boermans, Martijn Adriaan & Moore, Basil J, 2008. "Locked-in and Sticky Textbooks: Mainstream Teaching of the Money Supply Process," MPRA Paper 14845, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2009.
- Item repec:bol:prinwp:004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ciumag, marin & ciumag, anca, 2008. "The Justifying Documents – the Accounting Registration Base of the Works and Services Executed By Third Parties," MPRA Paper 14865, University Library of Munich, Germany.