Putting the Power of Transparency in Context: Information’s Role in Reducing Corruption in Uganda’s Education Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Strategic Framework for Mainstreaming Citizen Engagement in World Bank Group Operations," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21113, August.
- Matthew Lockwood, 2013. "What Can Climate-Adaptation Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa Learn from Research on Governance and Politics?," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(6), pages 647-676, November.
- Fox, Jonathan A., 2015. "Social Accountability: What Does the Evidence Really Say?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 346-361.
- David Booth, 2012. "Working with the Grain and Swimming against the Tide," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 163-180, February.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:8:p:1225-1240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helene Grandvoinnet & Ghazia Aslam & Shomikho Raha, 2015. "Opening the Black Box," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21686, August.
- Anuradha Joshi, 2013. "Do They Work? Assessing the Impact of Transparency and Accountability Initiatives in Service Delivery," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 29-48, July.
- Ruth Carlitz, 2013. "Improving Transparency and Accountability in the Budget Process: An Assessment of Recent Initiatives," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 49-67, July.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; Uganda; corruption; transparency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-05-05 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-05-05 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2008-05-05 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .