Report NEP-AFR-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vijaya Ramachandran & Manju Kedia Shah & Gaiv Tata, 2007. "How Does Influence-Peddling Impact Industrial Competition? Evidence from Enterprise Surveys in Africa," Working Papers 127, Center for Global Development.
- Christopher Blattman, 2008. "From Violence to Voting: War and political participation in Uganda," Working Papers 138, Center for Global Development.
- Steve Radelet, 2007. "Reviving Economic Growth in Liberia," Working Papers 133, Center for Global Development.
- Stewart Patrick & Kaysie Brown, 2007. "The Pentagon and Global Development: Making Sense of the DoD’s Expanding Role," Working Papers 131, Center for Global Development.
- Paul Hubbard, 2007. "Putting the Power of Transparency in Context: Information’s Role in Reducing Corruption in Uganda’s Education Sector," Working Papers 136, Center for Global Development.