Higher Education ‘Market’ in Portugal: a diagnosis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P.W.J. De Bijl, 2005.
"Structural Separation and Access in Telecommunications Markets,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 6(2), pages 95-115, June.
- Paul de Bijl, 2005. "Structural Separation and Access in Telecommunications Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1554, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsHigher education; Multidimensional scaling; Spatial location.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2011_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .