The Economic Roots of the Rise of Trumpism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galinato, Gregmar I. & Rohla, Ryne, 2020.
"Do privately-owned prisons increase incarceration rates?,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C).
- Galinato, Gregmar & Rohla, Ryne, 2018. "Do Privately-Owned Prisons Increase Incarceration Rates?," Working Papers 2018-6, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Asif Islam & Gregmar I. Galinato & Wentao Zhang, 2021. "Can government spending boost firm sales?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 74(4), pages 488-511, November.
- Komlos John, 2019.
"Reaganomics: A Watershed Moment on the Road to Trumpism,"
The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Komlos, John, 2019. "Reaganomics: A Watershed Moment on the Road to Trumpism," Munich Reprints in Economics 78260, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- John Komlos, 2019. "Reaganomics: una línea divisoria," Tiempo y Economía, Universidad de Bogotá Jorge Tadeo Lozano, vol. 6(1), pages 47-76, February.
- John Komlos, 2018. "Reaganomics: A Historical Watershed," CESifo Working Paper Series 7301, CESifo.
- Mark Setterfield, 2020. "Managing the discontent of the losers," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 78(1), pages 77-97, January.
- Marta Estellés & Jordi Castellví, 2020. "The Educational Implications of Populism, Emotions and Digital Hate Speech: A Dialogue with Scholars from Canada, Chile, Spain, the UK, and the US," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(15), pages 1-16, July.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical economy of populism;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_6868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Klaus Wohlrabe (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.