Report NEP-CDM-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Bouton & Paola Conconi & Francisco Pino & Maurizio Zanardi, 2018. "Guns, Environment, and Abortion: How Single-Minded Voters Shape Politicians’ Decisions," Working Papers ECARES 2018-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jon X. Eguia & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2018. "Implementation by vote-buying mechanisms," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 04-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Reny Radkova, 2017. "Foreign Language Teaching as an Intercultural Coaching: a Self-developmental Tool for High Level Intercultural Intelligence," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5908328, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 2018. "On the Political Economy of Income Taxation," MPRA Paper 84437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Yaouanq, Yves, 2018. "A Model of Ideological Thinking," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 85, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Alessandro Belmonte & Michael Rochlitz, 2018. "The Political Economy of Collective Memories: Evidence from Russian Politics," HSE Working papers WP BRP 59/PS/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Massimiliano Ferraresi, 2018. "Revisiting yardstick competition and spillover effects in in the new era of spatial econometrics: evidence from Italian cities," Working papers 69, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Manuel Foerster & Joel (J.J.) van der Weele, 2018. "Denial and Alarmism in Collective Action Problems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-019/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2018. "Crowdfunding with overenthusiastic investors : a global game model," Working Papers hal-01718793, HAL.
- Chiara Ravetti & Mare Sarr & Tim Swanson & Daniel Munene, 2017. "Discrimination and favouritism among workers: union membership and ethnic identity," CIES Research Paper series 57-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Benjamin Enke, 2018. "Kinship Systems, Cooperation, and the Evolution of Culture," CESifo Working Paper Series 6867, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mark Beeson, 2017. "Coming to Terms with the Authoritarian Alternative: The Implications and Motivations of China's Environmental Policies," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201803, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Emeritus John Komlos, 2018. "The Economic Roots of the Rise of Trumpism," CESifo Working Paper Series 6868, CESifo Group Munich.