Explaining Cross-Racial Differences in the Educational Gender Gap
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aucejo, Esteban, 2013. "Explaining cross-racial differences in the educational gender gap," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51560, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Cory Koedel, 2014.
"Race and College Success: Evidence from Missouri,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 20-57, July.
- Cory Koedel & Peter Arcidiacono, 2012. "Race and College Success: Evidence from Missouri," Working Papers 1212, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 15 Jul 2013.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Cory Koedel, 2013. "Race and College Success: Evidence from Missouri," NBER Working Papers 19188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Esteban Aucejo & Ken Spenner, 2012. "What happens after enrollment? An analysis of the time path of racial differences in GPA and major choice," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-24, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGender Gap; College Enrollment; Non-cognitive Skills; Cognitive Skills; Race;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-06-04 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2013-06-04 (Education)
- NEP-NEU-2013-06-04 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp1220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .