A bargaining model for finite n-person multi-criteria games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Borm, Peter & Vermeulen, Dries & Voorneveld, Mark, 2003.
"The structure of the set of equilibria for two person multicriteria games,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 480-493, August.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Vermeulen, D. & Voorneveld, M., 1998. "The Structure of the Set of Equilibria for Two Person Multicriteria Games," Discussion Paper 1998-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Vermeulen, D. & Voorneveld, M., 2003. "The structure of the set of equilibria for two person multicriteria games," Other publications TiSEM ecf9e80b-f56a-4669-b647-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Zhao, Jingang, 1991. "The Equilibria of a Multiple Object Game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(2), pages 171-182.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFinite multi-criteria games. Bargaining games. Multi-criteria analysis;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2005-11-19 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2005-11-19 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cea:doctra:e2005_21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Mérida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcanges.html .