A bargaining model for finite n-person multi-criteria games
In this paper we consider a multi-criteria game model which allows interactions between players. The problem addressed is considered as a cooperative game in order to achieve consensus solutions which are evaluated with respect to several criteria simultaneously. The main idea consists of analyzing finite multi-criteria n-person games as multi-criteria bargaining games. The notion of Pareto-optimal guaranteed payoffs as a generalization of the maximin values of scalar games is proposed, together with two different solution concepts which can be characterized as the solutions of multi-criteria linear programming problems. A procedure to incorporate additional information about the agents' preferences in order to reach a final consensus is also provided.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (34) 955 055 210
Fax: (34) 955 055 211
Web page: http://www.centrodeestudiosandaluces.es
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-18, May.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Vermeulen, D. & Voorneveld, M., 2003.
"The structure of the set of equilibria for two person multicriteria games,"
Other publications TiSEM
ecf9e80b-f56a-4669-b647-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, Peter & Vermeulen, Dries & Voorneveld, Mark, 2003. "The structure of the set of equilibria for two person multicriteria games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 480-493, August.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Vermeulen, D. & Voorneveld, M., 1998. "The Structure of the Set of Equilibria for Two Person Multicriteria Games," Discussion Paper 1998-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zhao, Jingang, 1991. "The Equilibria of a Multiple Object Game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 171-82.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cea:doctra:e2005_21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Mérida)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.