The Equilibria of a Multiple Object Game
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karima Fahem & Mohammed Radjef, 2015. "Properly efficient Nash equilibrium in multicriteria noncooperative games," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 82(2), pages 175-193, October.
- Takayuki Watanabe & Nobuo Matsubayashi, 2013. "Note on Stable Mergers in a Market with Asymmetric Substitutability," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2024-2033.
- Luisa Monroy & Amparo M. Mármol & Victoriana Rubiales, 2005. "A bargaining model for finite n-person multi-criteria games," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/21, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Eric Howe & Jingang Zhao, 2004. "Merger Incentives and Inverse Matrices from Bertrand Competition," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 586, Econometric Society.
- Kokkala, Juho & Poropudas, Jirka & Virtanen, Kai, 2015. "Rationalizable Strategies in Games With Incomplete Preferences," MPRA Paper 68331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:20:y:1991:i:2:p:171-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .