Rethinking Traffic Congestion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2004. "Reducing road congestion: a reality check--a comment," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 183-184, April.
- Taylor, Brian D., 2004. "The politics of congestion mitigation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 299-302, July.
- Sangho Choo & Patricia Mokhtarian, 2008.
"How do people respond to congestion mitigation policies? A multivariate probit model of the individual consideration of three travel-related strategy bundles,"
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 145-163, March.
- Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2008. "How do people respond to congestion mitigation policies? A multivariate probit model of the individual consideration of three travel-related strategy bundles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt53s553tn, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Chen, Cynthia, 2004. "TTB or not TTB, that is the question: a review and analysis of the empirical literature on travel time (and money) budgets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(9-10), pages 643-675.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:195-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Wachs, 2013. "Turning cities inside out: transportation and the resurgence of downtowns in North America," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(6), pages 1159-1172, November.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:161-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ottosson, Dadi Baldur & Chen, Cynthia & Wang, Tingting & Lin, Haiyun, 2013. "The sensitivity of on-street parking demand in response to price changes: A case study in Seattle, WA," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 222-232.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:54-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Brian & Osman, Taner & Thomas, Trevor & Mondschein, Andrew, 2016. "Not So Fast: A Study of Traffic Delays, Access, and Economic Activity in the San Francisco Bay Area," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9qf2481r, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsEngineering; Life Sciences; Social and Behavioral Sciences; traffic; congestion; transportation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt2fb4t8wd. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.