On The Behavior Of Nonparametric Density And Spectral Density Estimators At Zero Points Of Their Support
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Weidong & Wu, Wei Biao, 2010. "Asymptotics Of Spectral Density Estimates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(04), pages 1218-1245, August.
- McElroy, Tucker & Politis, Dimitris N., 2012.
"Fixed-B Asymptotics For The Studentized Mean From Time Series With Short, Long, Or Negative Memory,"
Cambridge University Press, pages 471-481.
- Politis, D N & McElroy, Tucker S, 2009. "Fixed-b asymptotics for the studentized mean from time series with short, long or negative memory," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt70c4x0sq, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences; Nonparametric Density;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-01-07 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2013-01-07 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsdec:qt40g0z0tz. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucsus.html .