Asymptotics Of Spectral Density Estimates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Politis, Dimitris, 2012. "On The Behavior Of Nonparametric Density And Spectral Density Estimators At Zero Points Of Their Support," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt40g0z0tz, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Stefan Birr & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2017.
"Quantile spectral analysis for locally stationary time series,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1619-1643, November.
- Stefan Skowronek & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2014. "Quantile Spectral Analysis for Locally Stationary Time Series," Working Papers ECARES ecares 2014-24, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stefan Birr & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2015. "Quantile Spectral Analysis for Locally Stationary Time Series," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-27, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Zaffaroni, Paolo, 2017.
"Dynamic factor models with infinite-dimensional factor space: Asymptotic analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 199(1), pages 74-92.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Paolo Zaffaroni, 2015. "Dynamic Factor Models with Infinite-Dimensional Factor Space: Asymptotic Analysis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-23, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Paolo Zaffaroni, 2016. "Dynamic Factor Models with Infinite-Dimensional Factor Space. Asymptotic Analysis," EIEF Working Papers Series 1607, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2016.
- Pietro Dallari & Antonio Ribba, 2015. "Dynamic Factor Models with In nite-Dimensional Factor Space: Asymptotic Analysis," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 115, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Zaffaroni, Paolo, 2015. "Dynamic Factor Models with Infinite-Dimensional Factor Space: Asymptotic Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horváth, Lajos & Rice, Gregory & Whipple, Stephen, 2016. "Adaptive bandwidth selection in the long run covariance estimator of functional time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 676-693.
- Seok Young Hong & Oliver Linton & Hui Jun Zhang, 2014. "Multivariate Variance Ratio Statistics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1459, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Berkes, István & Horváth, Lajos & Rice, Gregory, 2016. "On the asymptotic normality of kernel estimators of the long run covariance of functional time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 150-175.
- Seok Young Hong & Oliver Linton & Hui Jun Zhang, 2015.
"An investigation into Multivariate Variance Ratio Statistics and their application to Stock Market Predictability,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1552, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Seok Young Hong & Oliver Linton & Hui Jun Zhang, 2015. "An investigation into multivariate variance ratio statistics and their application to stock market predictability," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Horváth, Lajos & Reeder, Ron, 2012. "Detecting changes in functional linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 310-334.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:866-898 is not listed on IDEAS
- Efstathios Paparoditis & Dimitris N. Politis, 2016. "A Note on the Behaviour of Nonparametric Density and Spectral Density Estimators at Zero Points of their Support," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 182-194, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:04:p:1218-1245_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.