Rational Ignorance at the Patent Office
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Volle & Caroline Lancelot Miltgen, 2005. "Préoccupation des clients pour le respect de la vie privée et réponse à une sollicitation portant sur des données personnelles," Post-Print halshs-00164835, HAL.
- Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2004. "Factors Affecting the Power of Patent Rights," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n31, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Hoenen, Sebastian & Kolympiris, Christos & Schoenmakers, Wilfred & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas, 2014. "The diminishing signaling value of patents between early rounds of venture capital financing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 956-989.
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2013.
"The Role Of Fees In Patent Systems: Theory And Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 696-716, September.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2010. "The Role of Fees in Patent Systems: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2010. "The role of fees in patent systems: Theory and evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7879, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burke, Paul F. & Reitzig, Markus, 2007. "Measuring patent assessment quality--Analyzing the degree and kind of (in)consistency in patent offices' decision making," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1404-1430, November.
- Reitzig, Markus & Henkel, Joachim & Heath, Christopher, 2007. "On sharks, trolls, and their patent prey--Unrealistic damage awards and firms' strategies of "being infringed"," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 134-154, February.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:5:p:1005-1019 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:oplwec:qt1tc166q2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lebrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .