Rational Ignorance at the Patent Office
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lupia, Arthur & McCubbins, Mathew D, 1994. "Learning from Oversight: Fire Alarms and Police Patrols Reconstructed," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, pages 96-125.
- Strickland, Deon & Wiles, Kenneth W. & Zenner, Marc, 1996. "A requiem for the USA Is small shareholder monitoring effective?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, pages 319-338.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 1991.
"The Effects of Board Composition and Direct Incentives on Firm Performance,"
Financial Management Association.
- Hermalin, B.E. & Weisbech, M.S., 1991. "The Effects of Board Composition and Direct Incentives on Firm Performance," Papers 91-02, Rochester, Business - Financial Research and Policy Studies.
- Heckman, James J, 1979. "Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 153-161.
- Morck, Randall & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1988. "Management ownership and market valuation : An empirical analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, pages 293-315.
- Morck, Randall & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1988. "Management ownership and market valuation," Scholarly Articles 29407535, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda, 1989. "Proxy contests and the governance of publicly held corporations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, pages 29-59.
- Wahal, Sunil, 1996. "Pension Fund Activism and Firm Performance," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, pages 1-23.
- George L. Priest & Benjamin Klein, 1984. "The Selection of Disputes for Litigation," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, pages 1-56.
- Weisbach, Michael S., 1988. "Outside directors and CEO turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, pages 431-460.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Volle & Caroline Lancelot Miltgen, 2005. "Préoccupation des clients pour le respect de la vie privée et réponse à une sollicitation portant sur des données personnelles," Post-Print halshs-00164835, HAL.
- John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb & Hsein Kew, 2007.
"Confidence Intervals For Policy Reforms In Behavioural Tax Microsimulation Modelling,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 37-65.
- Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2004. "Factors Affecting the Power of Patent Rights," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n31, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb & Hsein Kew, 2005. "Confidence Intervals for Policy Reforms in Behavioural Tax Microsimulation Modelling," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 936, The University of Melbourne.
- Hoenen, Sebastian & Kolympiris, Christos & Schoenmakers, Wilfred & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas, 2014. "The diminishing signaling value of patents between early rounds of venture capital financing," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 956-989.
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2013.
"The Role Of Fees In Patent Systems: Theory And Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 696-716, September.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2010. "The Role of Fees in Patent Systems: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2010. "The role of fees in patent systems: Theory and evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7879, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burke, Paul F. & Reitzig, Markus, 2007. "Measuring patent assessment quality--Analyzing the degree and kind of (in)consistency in patent offices' decision making," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1404-1430.
- Reitzig, Markus & Henkel, Joachim & Heath, Christopher, 2007. "On sharks, trolls, and their patent prey--Unrealistic damage awards and firms' strategies of "being infringed"," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 134-154.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:5:p:1005-1019 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:oplwec:qt1tc166q2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lebrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.