Crane Double Cycling in Container Ports: Affect on Ship Dwell Time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Castilho, Bernardo & Daganzo, Carlos F., 1993. "Handling Strategies for Import Containers at Marine Terminals," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5gr4622f, University of California Transportation Center.
- Notteboom Theo E., 2004. "Container Shipping And Ports: An Overview," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-21, June.
- de Castillo, Bernardo & Daganzo, Carlos F., 1993. "Handling strategies for import containers at marine terminals," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 151-166, April.
- Kim, Kap Hwan & Kim, Hong Bae, 2002. "The optimal sizing of the storage space and handling facilities for import containers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 821-835, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bierwirth, Christian & Meisel, Frank, 2010. "A survey of berth allocation and quay crane scheduling problems in container terminals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 615-627, May.
- Liu, Ming & Chu, Feng & Zhang, Zizhen & Chu, Chengbin, 2015. "A polynomial-time heuristic for the quay crane double-cycling problem with internal-reshuffling operations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 52-74.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:243:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1645-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt9qp7p7jq. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .