Section Related Measures of Traffic System Performance: Final Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Gang-Len & Wu, Jifeng, 1994. "Recursive estimation of time-varying origin-destination flows from traffic counts in freeway corridors," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 141-160, April.
- Cascetta, Ennio & Nguyen, Sang, 1988. "A unified framework for estimating or updating origin/destination matrices from traffic counts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 437-455, December.
- Janson, Bruce N. & Southworth, Frank, 1992. "Estimating departure times from traffic counts using dynamic assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 3-16, February.
- Kapur, Kailash C., 1970. "Mathematical methods of optimization for multi-objective transportation systems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 451-467, December.
- Bowerman, Robert & Hall, Brent & Calamai, Paul, 1995. "A multi-objective optimization approach to urban school bus routing: Formulation and solution method," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 107-123, March.
- Van Zuylen, Henk J. & Willumsen, Luis G., 1980. "The most likely trip matrix estimated from traffic counts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Nihan, Nancy L. & Davis, Gary A., 1987. "Recursive estimation of origin-destination matrices from input/output counts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 149-163, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Xiaoyan & Rice, John & Bickel, Peter, 1999. "Empirical Comparison of Travel Time Estimation Methods," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt6kt6082p, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Ritchie, Steven & Park, Seri & Oh, Cheol & Jeng, Shin-Ting & Tok, Andre, 2005. "Field Investigation of Advanced Vehicle Reidentification Techniques and Detector Technologies - Phase 2," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt3jq8609j, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsOptical detectors; Traffic signs and signals--California--Lafayette; Advanced traffic management systems; Automatic vehicle identification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt4sc0t3bv. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.