Advanced Coordinated Traffic Responsive Ramp Metering Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deshpande, Akash & Gollu, Aleks & Semenzato, Luigi, 1997. "The Shift Programming Language And Run-time System For Dynamic Networks Of Hybrid Automata," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt8hm0252h, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Lei & Levinson, David, 2010. "Ramp metering and freeway bottleneck capacity," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, pages 218-235.
- Zhang, Lei & Levinson, David, 2004.
"Optimal freeway ramp control without origin-destination information,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, pages 869-887.
- Lei Zhang & David Levinson, 2004. "Optimal Freeway Ramp Control without Origin-Destination Information," Working Papers 200404, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Levinson, David & Zhang, Lei, 2006.
"Ramp meters on trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities metering holiday,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, pages 810-828.
- David Levinson & Lei Zhang, 2006. "Ramp Meters on Trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities Metering Holiday," Working Papers 200604, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Kerner, Boris S., 2005. "Control of spatiotemporal congested traffic patterns at highway bottlenecks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 355(2), pages 565-601.
More about this item
KeywordsExpress highways--Management; Roads--Interchanges and intersections; Electronic traffic controls; Fuzzy logic; intelligent transportation systems; Ramp metering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt3pq977ts. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .