Interpreting Performance Indicators from a Statewide Integrated Transportation-Land Use Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Kirk & Clemens, Michael, 1999. "Genuine Savings Rates in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 333-356, May.
- Rodier, Caroline J. & Johnston, Robert A., 1998. "Method of Obtaining Consumer Welfare from Regional Travel Demand Models," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5vq4r0g7, University of California Transportation Center.
- Peter H. Lindert, 2003. "Why the Welfare State Looks Like a Free Lunch," NBER Working Papers 9869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnston, Robert A. & Rodier, Caroline J., 1998. "Regional Simulations of Highway and Transit ITS: Travel, Emissions, and Economic," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt68g1c5gv, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Easterlin, 2005. "Diminishing Marginal Utility of Income? Caveat Emptor," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 243-255, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsdav:qt2099z613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucdus.html .