Simultaneous Offers and the Inefficiency of Bargaining: A Two-Period Example
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dekel, Eddie, 1990. "Simultaneous offers and the inefficiency of bargaining: A two-period example," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 300-308, April.
- Eddie Dekel., 1989. "Simultaneous Offers and the Inefficiency of Bargaining: A Two-Period Example," Economics Working Papers 89-112, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Tyson, 2010.
"Dominance solvability of dynamic bargaining games,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(3), pages 457-477, June.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2004. "Iterative Dominance and Sequential Bargaining," Economics Papers 2004-W23, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2009. "Dominance Solvability of Dynamic Bargaining Games," Working Papers 644, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Vicente Calabuig Alcantara, 1997. "Ineficiencias en las negociaciones entre dos agentes completamente informados," Working Papers. Serie EC 1997-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Weinberger, Catherine J., 2000. "Selective Acceptance and Inefficiency in a Two-Issue Complete Information Bargaining Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 262-293, May.
- Vicente Calabuig, 1999. "Ineficiencias de las negociaciones entre dos agentes completamente informados: un panorama," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 23(3), pages 303-329, September.
- Amoros, Pablo & Moreno, Bernardo, 2006. "Bargaining and waning commitments," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 417-422, September.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:12:y:2003:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1023394616587 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duozhe Li, 2004. "Bargaining with History Dependent Preferences," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 516, Econometric Society.
- Gonzalo Olcina Vauteren & Vicente Calabuig Alcantara, 1997. "Forward induction in a wage repeated negotiation," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
Keywordsforward induction; simultaneous bargaining; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:econwp:qt2b0402g4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.