The Roads Not Taken: Why the Bank of Canada Stayed With Inflation Targeting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Parkin, 2009. "What is the Ideal Monetary Policy Regime? Improving the Bank of Canada's Inflation-targeting Program," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 279, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julian A. Parra-Polania & Luisa F. Acuña-Roa, 2013.
"Price-Level Targeting: an omelette that requires breaking some Inflation-Targeting eggs?,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
010984, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luisa F. Acuña Roa & Julian A. Parra Polania, 2013. "Price-Level Targeting: an omelette that requires breaking some Inflation-Targeting eggs?," Borradores de Economia 783, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Canada; Bank of Canada; inflation targeting;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-01-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-01-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .