The Cross-sectional Distribution of Completed Lifetimes: Some New Inferences from Survival Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huw Dixon & Hervé Le Bihan, 2012.
"Generalised Taylor and Generalised Calvo Price and Wage Setting: Micro‐evidence with Macro Implications,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(560), pages 532-554, May.
- Huw D. Dixon & Hervé Le Bihan, 2010. "Generalized Taylor and Generalized Calvo Price and Wage-Setting: Micro Evidence with Macro Implications," CESifo Working Paper Series 3119, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dixon, H. & Le Bihan, H., 2011. "Generalized Taylor and Generalized Calvo price and wage-setting: micro evidence with macro implications," Working papers 324, Banque de France.
- Dixon, Huw David & Bihan, Hervé Le, 2011. "Generalized Taylor and Generalized Calvo price and wage-setting: micro evidence with macro implications," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/25, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Taylor, John B, 1980. "Aggregate Dynamics and Staggered Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Coenen, Günter & Mohr, Matthias & Straub, Roland, 2008.
"Fiscal consolidation in the euro area: Long-run benefits and short-run costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 912-932, September.
- Mohr, Matthias & Straub, Roland & Coenen, Günter, 2008. "Fiscal consolidation in the euro area: long-run benefits and short-run costs," Working Paper Series 902, European Central Bank.
- Eyal Baharad & Benjamin Eden, 2004.
"Price Rigidity and Price Dispersion: Evidence from Micro Data,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(3), pages 613-641, July.
- Eyal Baharad & Benjamin Eden, 2003. "Price Rigidity and Price Dispersion: Evidence from Micro Data," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0321, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Dixon Huw, 2012. "A Unified Framework for Using Micro-Data to Compare Dynamic Time-Dependent Price-Setting Models," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-45, July.
More about this item
KeywordsDelta Method; Survival Analysis; Kaplan-Meier Estimator;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2019-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2019-01-07 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2019-01-07 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2018/27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.