Labor Market Search and Schooling Investment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bobba, Matteo & Flabbi, Luca & Levy Algazi, Santiago, 2017.
"Labor Market Search, Informality and Schooling Investments,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matteo Bobba & Luca Flabbi & Santiago Levy Algazi, 2018. "Labor Market Search, Informality and Schooling Investments," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8752, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bobba, Matteo & Flabbi, Luca & Levy, Santiago, 2017. "Labor Market Search, Informality and Schooling Investments," TSE Working Papers 17-867, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Meier, Benjamin & Shadle, Kyrstin & Kreider, Brent E. & Orazem, Peter F, 2018. "Minimum Wages and Occupational Skills Acquired During High School," ISU General Staff Papers 201802260800001037, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:portec:v:17:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10258-018-0142-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gicheva, Dora, 2012. "Worker mobility, employer-provided general training, and the choice of graduate education," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 232-240.
- Goel, Manisha, 2017. "Inequality Between and Within Skill Groups: The Curious Case of India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 153-176.
- Isabelle Lebon & Thérèse Rebière, 2018.
"How many educated workers for your economy? European targets, optimal public spending, and labor market impact,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 17(1), pages 1-44, March.
- Lebon, Isabelle & Rebiere, Therese, 2015. "How Many Educated Workers for Your Economy? European Targets, Optimal Public Spending, and Labor Market Impact," IZA Discussion Papers 8854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:labeco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:183-197 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market search; schooling choice; hold-up; Nash bargaining;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-06-18 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .