Global Imbalances, Under-Consumption and Over-Borrowing: The State of the World Economy and Future Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Codrina Rada & Lance Taylor, 2004. "Empty Sources of Growth Accounting, and Empirical Replacements à la Kaldor with Some Beef," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 5(3), pages 45-74.
- Claudio H. Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2007. "A Simplified 'Benchmark” Stock-flow Consistent (SFC) Post-Keynesian Growth Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_503, Levy Economics Institute.
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720, May.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Robert A. Blecker, 1998. "International Capital Mobility, Macroeconomic Imbalances, and the Risk of Global Contraction," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 1998-10, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School, revised Nov 2000.
- Paul Davidson, 1996. "Reality and Economic Theory," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 479-508, July.
- Robinson,Joan, 1979. "Aspects of Development and Underdevelopment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521295895, May.
- von Arnim, Rudiger, 2009. "Recession and rebalancing: How the housing and credit crises will impact US real activity," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 309-324, May.
- Nelson Barbosa-Filho & Codrina Rada & Lance Taylor & Luca Zamparelli, 2006. "Fiscal, Foreign, And Private Net Borrowing: Widely Accepted Theories Don’T Closely Fit The Facts," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 177, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Edwin M. Truman, 2005. "Postponing Global Adjustment: An Analysis of the Pending Adjustment of Global Imbalances," Working Paper Series WP05-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Ajit, 2011. "Globalization, Openness and Economic Nationalism: Analytical and Conceptual Issues A Foreword to Globalization and Economic Nationalism in Asia," MPRA Paper 53039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajit Singh, 2012.
"Financial Globalization and Human Development,"
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 135-151, February.
- Singh, Ajit, 2011. "Financial globalisation and human development," MPRA Paper 53043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, A., 2011. "Financial Globalisation and Human Development," Working Papers wp421, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Singh, Ajit, 2011. "Financial globalisation and human development," MPRA Paper 39048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal economic imbalances; under-consumption and over-borrowing; income distribution; internationally-coordinated policies;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .