Property Rights in the History of Economic Thought: From Locke to J.S. Mill
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crain, William Mark & Ekelund, Robert B, Jr, 1976. "Chadwick and Demsetz on Competition and Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 149-162, April.
More about this item
KeywordsJohn Locke; Natural law; Limited liability; John Stuart Mill; Inheritance; Primogeniture;
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2001-10-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2001-10-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2001-10-22 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:01-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.