Report NEP-PKE-2001-10-22This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "Structural Adjustment - Key Policy Issues," Development and Comp Systems 0110005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Walton Hamilton, Amherst, and the Brookings Graduate School: Institutonal Economics and Education," Department Discussion Papers 0104, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- György Szapáry, 2001. "Maastricht and the Choice of Exchange Rate Regime in Transition Countries during the Run-Up to EMU," Economics Working Papers 006, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Ray Barrell & Karen Dury, 2001. "Asymmetric Labour Markets in a Converging Europe: Do Differences Matter?," Economics Working Papers 002, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Edwin G. West, 2001. "Property Rights in the History of Economic Thought: From Locke to J.S. Mill," Carleton Economic Papers 01-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 2003.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics at Columbia University," Department Discussion Papers 0103, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.