Contracting for wind generation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Richard & Vasilakos, Nicholas, 2010.
"Market behaviour with large amounts of intermittent generation,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3211-3220, July.
- Richard Green & Nicholas Vasilakos, 2008. "Market Behaviour with Large Amounts of Intermittent Generation," Discussion Papers 08-08, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Frieder Borggrefe & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Balancing and Intraday Market Design: Options for Wind Integration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1162, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Newbery, 2012.
"Reforming Competitive Electricity Markets to Meet Environmental Targets,"
Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Newbery, D., 2011. "Reforming Competitive Electricity Markets to Meet Environmental Targets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1154, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Higgins, P. & Foley, A.M. & Douglas, R. & Li, K., 2014. "Impact of offshore wind power forecast error in a carbon constraint electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 187-197.
- Claire M. Weiller & Michael G. Pollitt, 2013. "Platform Markets and Energy Services," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1361, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Newbery, David M., 2016. "Towards a green energy economy? The EU Energy Union’s transition to a low-carbon zero subsidy electricity system – Lessons from the UK’s Electricity Market Reform," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1321-1330.
- Newbery, David, 2016.
"Missing money and missing markets: Reliability, capacity auctions and interconnectors,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 401-410.
- David Newbery, 2015. "Missing Money and Missing Markets: Reliability, Capacity Auctions and Interconnectors," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1513, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2015. "All you want to know about the Economics of Wind Power," Working Papers 2015-07, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Toke, David, 2011. "UK Electricity Market Reform—revolution or much ado about nothing?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7609-7611.
- Laura-Lucia Richter & Michael G. Pollitt, 2016. "Which Smart Electricity Service Contracts Will Consumers Accept? The demand for compensation in a platform market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1632, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Yildirim, Julide & Connor, Peter M., 2015. "Regional distribution of photovoltaic deployment in the UK and its determinants: A spatial econometric approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 417-429.
More about this item
KeywordsWind power; long-term contracts; balancing costs;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .