Power sector reform, private investment and regional co-operation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Newbery, D., 2008. "Accounting for and finance of generation investment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0830, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; electricity; direct foreign investment; gas; privatisation; regional co-operation; South Asia;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-06-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CWA-2006-06-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2006-06-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-06-24 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-06-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .