Report NEP-CWA-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & van Soest, Arthur, 2006. "Birth Spacing, Fertility and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity," IZA Discussion Papers 2163, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-06-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Newbery, D., 2006. "Power sector reform, private investment and regional co-operation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0647, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dubois, Pierre, 2005. "Heterogeneity of Preferences, Limited Commitment and Coalitions Empirical Evidence on the Limits to Risk Sharing in Rural Pakistan," IDEI Working Papers 391, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.