Report NEP-SEA-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão & Watanuki, Masakazu, 2006. "Is China a Northern Partner to Mercosul?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 617, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Weili Ding & Steven F. Lehrer, 2006. "Do Peers Affect Student Achievement in China's Secondary Schools?," NBER Working Papers 12305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Li Shi & Wei Zhong, 2006. "Economic liberalization with rising segmentation on China’s urban labor market," Working Papers 46, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:idb:intalp:100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-Rate Arrangements an Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?," Working Papers 122, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Michael D. Bordo & Richard N. Cooper, 2006. "Proposal for a Common Currency among Rich Democracies," Working Papers 127, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Newbery, D., 2006. "Power sector reform, private investment and regional co-operation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0647, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren A. Grown, 2006. "Feminist-Kaleckian Macroeconomic Policy for Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_446, Levy Economics Institute.
- Meissner, C.M. & Oomes, N., 2006. "Why Do Countries Peg the Way They Peg? The Determinants of Anchor Currency Choice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0643, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kim, Jungho & Aassve, Arnstein, 2006. "Fertility and its Consequence on Family Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 2162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).