Faculty Salaries and Alternative Forms of Representation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel I. Rees & Pradeep Kumar & Dorothy W. Fisher, 1995. "The Salary Effect of Faculty Unionism in Canada," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(3), pages 441-451, April.
- Debra A. Barbezat, 1989. "The Effect of Collective Bargaining on Salaries in Higher Education," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 42(3), pages 443-455, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfaculty salaries; unions; salary compression and inversion;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brk:wpaper:0701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Francois Lamarche). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debroca.html .