Intra-euro rebalancing is inevitable but insufficient
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Egert, Balazs & Halpern, Laszlo, 2006.
"Equilibrium exchange rates in Central and Eastern Europe: A meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1359-1374, May.
- Bal??zs ??gert & L??szl?? Halpern, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Central and Eastern Europe: A Meta-Regression Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp769, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Égert, Balázs & Halpern, László, 2005. "Equilibrium exchange rates in Central and Eastern Europe : A meta-regression analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Égert, Balázs & Halpern, László, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Central and Eastern Europe: A Meta-Regression Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 4869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Silvia Merler, 2012. "The simple macroeconomics of North and South in EMU," Working Papers 740, Bruegel.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:03:y:2012:i:02:n:s1793993312500123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Productivity, labour cost and export adjustment: Detailed results for 24 EU countries," Working Papers 737, Bruegel.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011.
"Europe's growth emergency,"
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Europe's Growth Emergency," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1144, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Europe’s Growth Emergency," Working Papers 1105, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "Arithmetic is absolute: euro area adjustment," Policy Contributions 724, Bruegel.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair, 2010. "Methodological advances in the assessment of equilibrium exchange rates," Working Paper Series 1151, European Central Bank.
- Davide Furceri & Stéphanie Guichard & Elena Rusticelli, 2012.
"Medium-Term Determinants Of International Investment Positions: The Role Of Structural Policies,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1-32.
- Davide Furceri & Stéphanie Guichard & Elena Rusticelli, 2011. "Medium-Term Determinants of International Investment Positions: The Role of Structural Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 863, OECD Publishing.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Compositional effects on productivity, labour cost and export adjustments," Policy Contributions 730, Bruegel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgescu, George, 2016. "Prospects of Romania’s international investment position and financial stability risks," MPRA Paper 69501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jeroen Hessel, 2014. "Current account imbalances in the Euro area: Competitiveness or financial cycle?," DNB Working Papers 443, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Cécile Couharde & Serge Rey & Audrey Sallenave, 2016.
"External debt and real exchange rates’ adjustment in the euro area: new evidence from a nonlinear NATREX model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(11), pages 966-986, March.
- Cécile Couharde & Serge Rey & Audrey Sallenave, 2015. "External debt and real exchange rates’adjustment in the euro area: New evidence from a nonlinear NATREX model," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-20, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Cécile Couharde & Serge Rey & Audrey Sallenave, 2016. "External debt and real exchange rates’ adjustment in the euro area: New evidence from a nonlinear NATREX model," Post-Print hal-01385994, HAL.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "The euro crisis: ten roots, but fewer solutions," Policy Contributions 755, Bruegel.
- Mika Nieminen & Juha Junttila, 2016. "Short-Run Dynamics of the Trade Balance in the Emu-12 Countries," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(S1), pages 56-83, September.
- Magas, István, 2014.
"Válságtanulságok nagy adagban, erősen fűszerezve. Farkas Beáta (szerk.): The Aftermath of the Global Crisis in the European Union. Oxford Scholars Publishing, Newcastle, UK, 2013, viii + 280 oldal
," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 113-118.
- Federico Steinberg & Mattias Vermeiren, 2016. "Germany's Institutional Power and the EMU Regime after the Crisis: Towards a Germanized Euro Area?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 388-407, March.
- Christoph Zwick, 2016. "Current Account Adjustment in the Eurozone: Lessons From a Flexible Price Model," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(7), pages 1025-1045, July.
- Servaas Storm & C.W.M. Naastepad, "undated". "Crisis and Recovery in the German Economy: The Real Lessons," Working Papers Series 10, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Storm, Servaas & Naastepad, C.W.M., 2015. "Crisis and recovery in the German economy: The real lessons," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 11-24.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .