Testing for unit roots in autoregressions with multiple level shifts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Georgiev, Iliyan, 2007. "Testing For Unit Roots In Autoregressions With Multiple Level Shifts," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(06), pages 1162-1215, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Siedenburg, Florian, 2009. "The effects of variance breaks on homogenous panel unit root tests," Economics Working Papers 2009-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ke-Li Xu & Jui-Chung Yang, 2015. "Towards Uniformly Efficient Trend Estimation Under Weak/Strong Correlation and Non-stationary Volatility," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 63-86, March.
- Helmut Herwartz & Florian Siedenburg, 2013. "To converge or not converge: unit labor cost inflation in the Euro area," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 455-467, April.
- Eroğlu, Burak Alparslan & Yiğit, Taner, 2016. "A nonparametric unit root test under nonstationary volatility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 6-10.
- Herwartz, H. & Siedenburg, F., 2008. "Homogenous panel unit root tests under cross sectional dependence: Finite sample modifications and the wild bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 137-150, September.
- Georgiev, Iliyan, 2010. "Model-based asymptotic inference on the effect of infrequent large shocks on cointegrated variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 37-50, September.
- repec:eco:journ2:2018-03-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Terence Mills, 2013. "Breaks and unit roots in global and hemispheric temperatures: an updated analysis," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 745-755, June.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit roots; level shifts; compound Poisson process; random fixed point;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bot:quadip:wpaper:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michela Mengoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsbolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.