Testing for unit roots in autoregressions with multiple level shifts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Georgiev, Iliyan, 2007. "Testing For Unit Roots In Autoregressions With Multiple Level Shifts," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(06), pages 1162-1215, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eroğlu, Burak Alparslan & Yiğit, Taner, 2016. "A nonparametric unit root test under nonstationary volatility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 6-10.
- Herwartz, H. & Siedenburg, F., 2008. "Homogenous panel unit root tests under cross sectional dependence: Finite sample modifications and the wild bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 137-150, September.
- Ke-Li Xu & Jui-Chung Yang, 2015. "Towards Uniformly Efficient Trend Estimation Under Weak/Strong Correlation and Non-stationary Volatility," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 63-86, March.
- Terence Mills, 2013. "Breaks and unit roots in global and hemispheric temperatures: an updated analysis," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 745-755, June.
- Georgiev, Iliyan, 2010. "Model-based asymptotic inference on the effect of infrequent large shocks on cointegrated variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 37-50, September.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Siedenburg, Florian, 2009. "The effects of variance breaks on homogenous panel unit root tests," Economics Working Papers 2009-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Herwartz & Florian Siedenburg, 2013. "To converge or not converge: unit labor cost inflation in the Euro area," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 455-467, April.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit roots; level shifts; compound Poisson process; random fixed point;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bot:quadip:wpaper:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michela Mengoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsbolit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .