Recent Trends in Cross-currency Basis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo Adler & Carolina Osorio Buitron, 2017. "Tipping the Scale? The Workings of Monetary Policy through Trade," IMF Working Papers 17/142, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wly:ijfiec:v:22:y:2017:i:4:p:394-402 is not listed on IDEAS
- William A. Allen & Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner & William Nelson, 2017.
"Central bank swap lines and CIP deviations,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 394-402, October.
- William Allen & Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner & William Nelson, 2017. "Central bank swap lines and CIP deviations," DNB Working Papers 566, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Richhild Moessner & William A. Allen & Gabriele Galati & William Nelson, 2017. "Central bank swap lines and CIP deviations," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 482, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Petra Gerlach-Kristen & Richhild Moessner & Rina Rosenblatt-Wisch, 2017. "Computing long‐term market inflation expectations for countries without inflation expectation markets," Working Papers 2017-09, Swiss National Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2016-09-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2016-09-18 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boj:bojrev:rev16e07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank of Japan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bojgvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.