Recent Trends in Cross-currency Basis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Allen & Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner & William Nelson, 2017.
"Central bank swap lines and CIP deviations,"
DNB Working Papers
566, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Richhild Moessner & William A. Allen & Gabriele Galati & William Nelson, 2017. "Central bank swap lines and CIP deviations," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 482, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Petra Gerlach-Kristen & Richhild Moessner & Rina Rosenblatt-Wisch, 2017. "Computing long‐term market inflation expectations for countries without inflation expectation markets," Working Papers 2017-09, Swiss National Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2016-09-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2016-09-18 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boj:bojrev:rev16e07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank of Japan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bojgvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .