Intraday two-part tariff in payment systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Armantier & Jeffrey Arnold & James J. McAndrews, 2008. "Changes in the timing distribution of Fedwire funds transfers," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 83-112.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Nellen, 2015. "Collateralised liquidity, two-part tariff and settlement coordination," Working Papers 2015-13, Swiss National Bank.
- Robert Oleschak & Thomas Nellen, 2013. "Does SIC need a heart pacemaker?," Working Papers 2013-10, Swiss National Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment; RTGS; two-part tariff; throughput guideline;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:0428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .