Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Achen, Christopher H., 2005. "Two-Step Hierarchical Estimation: Beyond Regression Analysis," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 447-456, September.
- Gelman, Andrew, 2005. "Two-Stage Regression and Multilevel Modeling: A Commentary," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 459-461, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ishac Diwan & Irina Vartanova, 2017. "The Effect of Patriarchal Culture on Women’s Labor Force Participation," Working Papers 1101, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2017.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:138:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1697-y is not listed on IDEAS
- P. Poortvliet & Frederik Anseel & Onne Janssen & Nico Yperen & Evert Vliert, 2012. "Perverse Effects of Other-Referenced Performance Goals in an Information Exchange Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(4), pages 401-414, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1824-:d:114594 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristina Lindemann & Markus Gangl, 2018. "Parental Unemployment and the Transition into Tertiary Education: Can Institutions Moderate the Adverse Effects?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 972, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Wu, Chia-Huei & Wang, Zhen, 2015. "How transformational leadership shapes team proactivity: the mediating role of positive affective tone and the moderating role of team task variety," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61034, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Imran Khan & Sabiya Mufti & Nazir Ahmed Nazir, 2015. "Transfer of Training: A Reorganized Review on Work Environment and Motivation to Transfer," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 4(2), pages 197-219.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:dsug12:06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.