Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Achen, Christopher H., 2005. "Two-Step Hierarchical Estimation: Beyond Regression Analysis," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 447-456.
- Gelman, Andrew, 2005. "Two-Stage Regression and Multilevel Modeling: A Commentary," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 459-461.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ishac Diwan & Irina Vartanova, 2017. "The Effect of Patriarchal Culture on Women’s Labor Force Participation," Working Papers 1101, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2017.
- Jonas Voßemer & Michael Gebel & Kadri Täht & Marge Unt & Björn Högberg & Mattias Strandh, 2018. "The Effects of Unemployment and Insecure Jobs on Well-Being and Health: The Moderating Role of Labor Market Policies," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 1229-1257, August.
- Heikki Ervasti & Antti Kouvo & Takis Venetoklis, 2019. "Social and Institutional Trust in Times of Crisis: Greece, 2002–2011," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 1207-1231, February.
- Heisig, Jan Paul & Schaeffer, Merlin, 2019. "Why You Should Always Include a Random Slope for the Lower-Level Variable Involved in a Cross-Level Interaction," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 258-279.
- Tae-Hyoung Tommy Gim, 2017. "Full Random Coefficients Multilevel Modeling of the Relationship between Land Use and Trip Time on Weekdays and Weekends," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-26, October.
- Johann Bacher & Christina Koblbauer & Heinz Leitgöb & Dennis Tamesberger, 2017. "Small differences matter: how regional distinctions in educational and labour market policy account for heterogeneity in NEET rates," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 51(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Andrew Bell & Malcolm Fairbrother & Kelvyn Jones, 2019. "Fixed and random effects models: making an informed choice," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 1051-1074, March.
- Irena Kogan & Jing Shen & Manuel Siegert, 2018. "What Makes a Satisfied Immigrant? Host-Country Characteristics and Immigrants’ Life Satisfaction in Eighteen European Countries," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 1783-1809, August.
- David Brady & Agnes Blome & Julie A. Kmec, 2018. "Work-Family Reconciliation Policies And Women’s And Mothers’labor Market Outcomes In Rich Democracies," LIS Working papers 754, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Imran Khan & Sabiya Mufti & Nazir Ahmed Nazir, 2015. "Transfer of Training: A Reorganized Review on Work Environment and Motivation to Transfer," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 4(2), pages 197-219.
- P. Poortvliet & Frederik Anseel & Onne Janssen & Nico Yperen & Evert Vliert, 2012. "Perverse Effects of Other-Referenced Performance Goals in an Information Exchange Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(4), pages 401-414, April.
- Heisig, Jan Paul & Schaeffer, Merlin & Giesecke, Johannes, 2017. "The Costs of Simplicity: Why Multilevel Models May Benefit from Accounting for Cross-Cluster Differences in the Effects of Controls," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 796-827.
- Kristina Lindemann & Markus Gangl, 2018. "Parental Unemployment and the Transition into Tertiary Education: Can Institutions Moderate the Adverse Effects?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 972, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Wu, Chia-Huei & Wang, Zhen, 2015. "How transformational leadership shapes team proactivity: the mediating role of positive affective tone and the moderating role of team task variety," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61034, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jennifer I. Schmidt & Douglas Clark & Nils Lokken & Jessica Lankshear & Vera Hausner, 2018. "The Role of Trust in Sustainable Management of Land, Fish, and Wildlife Populations in the Arctic," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-18, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2012-06-13 (Discrete Choice Models)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:dsug12:06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.