Review of Methodological Specifics of Consumer Price Index Seasonal Adjustment in the Bank of Russia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Styrin, 2018. "Forecasting inflation in Russia by Dynamic Model Averaging," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps39, Bank of Russia.
- Konstantin Styrin, 2019. "Forecasting Inflation in Russia Using Dynamic Model Averaging," Russian Journal of Money and Finance, Bank of Russia, vol. 78(1), pages 3-18, March.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer price index; inflation; seasonality; seasonal adjustment; aggregate index; consumer price dynamics .;
All these keywords.
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2018-07-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MAC-2018-07-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-07-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bkr:wpaper:wps33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cbrgvru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: BoR Research (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cbrgvru.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.