The Kuznets Curve and the Impact of Various Income Sources on the Link Between Inequality and Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1996.
"Income Distribution and Growth: The Kuznets Hypothesis Revisited,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 103-117, Suppl..
- Oded Galor & Daniel Tsiddon, 1995. "Income Distribution and Growth: The Kuznets Hypothesis Revisited," Working Papers 95-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles & Verdier, Thierry, 1993. "Education, democracy and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 399-407, December.
- List, John A & Gallet, Craig A, 1999.
"The Kuznets Curve: What Happens after the Inverted-U?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 200-206, June.
- Craig Gallet & John List, 1999. "The Kuznets Curve: What Happens After the InvertedU?," Natural Field Experiments 00529, The Field Experiments Website.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1976. "A Note on the U Hypothesis Relating Income Inequality and Economic Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 437-440, June.
- Dahan, Momi & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1998.
"Demographic Transition, Income Distribution, and Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 29-52, March.
- Dahan, M & Tsiddon, D, 1996. "Demographic Transition, Income Distribution and Economic Growth," Papers 42-96, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Yves Flückiger & Jacques Silber, 1995.
"Income Inequality Decomposition by Income Source and the Breakdown of Inequality Differences Between Two Population Subgroups,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(IV), pages 599-615, December.
- Jacques Silber & Yves FlÃ¼ckiger, 1994. "Income Inequality Decomposition by Income Source and the Breakdown of Inequality Differences Between Two Population Subgroups," LIS Working papers 110, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Bourguignon, F. & Morrisson, C., 1990.
"Income distribution, development and foreign trade : A cross-sectional analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1113-1132, September.
- Bourguignon, F. & Morrisson, C., 1989. "Income Distribution, Development and Foreign Trade: A Cross-Sectional Analysis," DELTA Working Papers 89-05, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Robert Summers & Alan Heston, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950–1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-368.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:biu:wpaper:2001-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debaril.html .