Innovation and Advertising: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooper, Russell & Kempf, Hubert & Peled, Dan, "undated".
"Insulation Impossible: Monetary Policy and Regional Fiscal Spillovers in a Federation,"
WP2010/5, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Cooper, R. & Kempf, H. & Peled, D., 2010. "Insulation impossible: monetary policy and regional fiscal spillovers in a federation," Working papers 293, Banque de France.
- Patrick Llerena & Valentine Millot, 2013. "Are Trade Marks and Patents Complementary or Substitute Protections for Innovation," Working Papers of BETA 2013-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvertising; Innovation; Competition; Lerner.;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-08-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2010-08-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-MKT-2010-08-21 (Marketing)
- NEP-TID-2010-08-21 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .