Insulation impossible: monetary policy and regional fiscal spillovers in a federation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cooper, Russell & Kempf, Hubert & Peled, Dan, "undated". "Insulation Impossible: Monetary Policy and Regional Fiscal Spillovers in a Federation," Working Papers WP2010/5, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Askenazy, P. & Breda, T. & Irac, D., 2010. "Innovation and Advertising: Theory and Evidence," Working papers 284, Banque de France.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Union; Inflation tax; Seigniorage; monetary rules; public debt.;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-10-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .