Insulation Impossible: Monetary Policy and Regional Fiscal Spillovers in a Federation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cooper, R. & Kempf, H. & Peled, D., 2010. "Insulation impossible: monetary policy and regional fiscal spillovers in a federation," Working papers 293, Banque de France.
References listed on IDEAS
- Askenazy, P. & Breda, T. & Irac, D., 2010. "Innovation and Advertising: Theory and Evidence," Working papers 284, Banque de France.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal spillovers; Monetary union;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:haf:huedwp:wp201005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Rubinchik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dehaiil.html .