Regulation of ATM fees in a model of spatial competition
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBanking competition; ATM fees; bank regulation; retail banking.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-10-15 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2011-10-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2011-10-15 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdm:wpaper:2011-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dirección de Sistemas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bangvmx.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .