A dynamic default dependence model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Choroś-Tomczyk & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Ludger Overbeck, 2014. "Copula dynamics in CDOs," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 1573-1585, September.
- Viktoriya Masol & Wim Schoutens, 2011. "Comparing alternative Levy base correlation models for pricing and hedging CDO tranches," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 763-773.
- Elisa Luciano, 2007. "Copula-Based Default Dependence Modelling: Where Do We Stand?," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 21-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Donnelly, Catherine & Embrechts, Paul, 2010. "The Devil is in the Tails: Actuarial Mathematics and the Subprime Mortgage Crisis," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 1-33, May.
More about this item
KeywordsLï¿½vy subordinators; joint default probability; copula;
- B26 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Financial Economics
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-12-22 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-12-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2012-12-22 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_892_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .