Credit demand and supply in Italy during the financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Del Giovane & Andrea Nobili & Federico M. Signoretti, 2017.
"Assessing the Sources of Credit Supply Tightening: Was the Sovereign Debt Crisis Different from Lehman?,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(2), pages 197-234, June.
- Paolo Del Giovane & Andrea Nobili & Federico Maria Signoretti, 2013. "Supply tightening or lack of demand? An analysis of credit developments during the Lehman Brothers and the sovereign debt crises," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 942, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Simon Gilchrist & Benoit Mojon, 2018. "Credit Risk in the Euro Area," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(608), pages 118-158, February.
- Del Giovane, Paolo & Eramo, Ginette & Nobili, Andrea, 2011.
"Disentangling demand and supply in credit developments: A survey-based analysis for Italy,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2719-2732, October.
- Paolo Del Giovane & Ginette Eramo & Andrea Nobili, 2010. "Disentangling demand and supply in credit developments: a survey-based analysis for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 764, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ms. Edda Zoli, 2013. "Italian Sovereign Spreads: Their Determinants and Pass-through to Bank Funding Costs and Lending Conditions," IMF Working Papers 2013/084, International Monetary Fund.
- Gaiotti, Eugenio, 2013. "Credit availability and investment: Lessons from the “great recession”," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 212-227.
More about this item
Keywordscredit demand and supply; financial crisis; Italian economy.;
All these keywords.
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_63_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.