Decarbonising urban transportation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anil Markandya & Andrea Bigano & Roberto Porchia (ed.), 2010. "The Social Cost of Electricity," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13446.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Anil Markandya & Mikel González- Eguino & Marta Escapa, 2012.
"Environmental fiscal reform and unemployment in Spain,"
Chapters, in: Larry Kreiser & Ana Yábar Sterling & Pedro Herrera & Janet E. Milne & Hope Ashiabor (ed.), Carbon Pricing, Growth and the Environment, chapter 1, pages 3-16,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anil Markandya & Mikel González-Eguino & Marta Escapa, 2012. "Environmental Fiscal Reform and Unemployment in Spain," Working Papers 2012-04, BC3.
- Markandya, Anil & González-Eguino, Mikel & Escapa, Marta, 2013.
"From shadow to green: Linking environmental fiscal reforms and the informal economy,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 108-118.
- Mikel González-Eguino & Anil Markandya & Marta Escapa, 2012. "From Shadow to Green: Linking Environmental Fiscal Reforms and the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2012-03, BC3.
More about this item
Keywordstransportation; biofuels; climate change; low carbon pathways; carbon price; electricity decarbonisation; health impacts; DALY.;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-12-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2013-12-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-12-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-12-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-12-20 (Regulation)
- NEP-RES-2013-12-20 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-12-20 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-12-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcc:wpaper:2013-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.bc3research.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sergio Henrique Faria (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.bc3research.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.