Report NEP-TRE-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:39627 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph V. Spadaro & Sérgio H. Faria & Anil Markandya, 2013. "Decarbonising urban transportation," Working Papers 2013-14, BC3.
- Bigham, John & Kang, Sanghyeok, 2013. "Building a Highway Linear Referencing System from Preexisting Reference Marker Measurements for Transportation Data Management," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt38z4d12n, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Capozza, Claudia, 2013. "Airline Pricing Behaviour under Limited Intermodal Competition," MPRA Paper 48892, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Nov 2013.
- Volpe, Richard & Leibtag, Ephraim S. & Roeger, Edward, 2013. "How Transport Costs Affect Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Prices," Economic Research Report 161355, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Juliano Assuncao & Joao Paulo Pessoa & Leonardo Rezende, 2013. "Flex Cars and Competition in Ethanol and Gasoline Retail Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp1251, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nistor, Filip, 2013. "The Importance Of International Registries For Naval Transport," MPRA Paper 52254, University Library of Munich, Germany.