Representing Roomates' Preferences with Symmetric Utilities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alvaro Rodrigues-Neto, Jose, 2007. "Representing roommates' preferences with symmetric utilities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 545-550, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Kim-Sau, 2000. "On the Existence of Stable Roommate Matchings," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 206-230, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gudmundsson, Jens, 2013. "A Review of the Existence of Stable Roommate Matchings," Working Papers 2013:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0543-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jens Gudmundsson, 2014. "When do stable roommate matchings exist? A review," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 18(2), pages 151-161, June.
- Rodrigues-Neto, José Alvaro, 2013. "Acyclic roommates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 304-306.
- Gordon, Nora & Knight, Brian, 2009. "A spatial merger estimator with an application to school district consolidation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(5-6), pages 752-765, June.
- Gudmundsson, Jens, 2011. "On symmetry in the formation of stable partnerships," Working Papers 2011:29, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Nora Gordon & Brian Knight, 2006. "The Causes of Political Integration: An Application to School Districts," NBER Working Papers 12047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaeok Park, 2015. "Competitive Equilibrium and Singleton Cores in Generalized Matching Problems (published in:International Journal of Game Theory, May 2017, Vol.46, Issue2, 487-509)," Working papers 2015rwp-85, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcb:wpaper:105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo). General contact details of provider: http://www.bcb.gov.br/?english .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.