Bank Loans for Private and Public Firms in a Credit Crunch
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefania De Mitri & Giorgio Gobbi & Enrico Sette, 2010. "Relationship lending in a financial turmoil," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 772, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ashcraft, Adam B., 2006. "New Evidence on the Lending Channel," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 751-775, April.
- Rocco Huang & Lev Ratnovski, 2009. "Why Are Canadian Banks More Resilient?," IMF Working Papers 09/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1997.
"Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds, and The Real Sector,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 663-691.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," Working papers 95-1, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Holmström, Bengt & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," IDEI Working Papers 40, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mark T. Leary, 2009. "Bank Loan Supply, Lender Choice, and Corporate Capital Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(3), pages 1143-1185, June.
- Galina Hale & João A.C. Santos, 2014. "Do banks propagate debt market shocks?," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 270-310, July.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Sudheer Chava & Michael R. Roberts, 2008. "How Does Financing Impact Investment? The Role of Debt Covenants," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(5), pages 2085-2121, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. Evren Damar & Césaire Meh & Yaz Terajima, 2015. "Effects of Funding Portfolios on the Credit Supply of Canadian Banks," Staff Working Papers 15-10, Bank of Canada.
- Davydov, Denis & Vähämaa, Sami, 2013. "Debt source choices and stock market performance of Russian firms during the financial crisis," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 148-159.
- Brei, Michael & Schclarek, Alfredo, 2015.
"A theoretical model of bank lending: Does ownership matter in times of crisis?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 298-307.
- Michael Brei & Alfredo Schclarek Curutchet, 2015. "A theoretical model of bank lending: does ownership matter in times of crisis?," Post-Print hal-01410624, HAL.
- Alexander Guarín-López & Ignacio Lozano-Espitia, 2016.
"Credit Funding and Banking Fragility: An Empirical Analysis for Emerging Economies,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
014306, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Alexander Guarín-López & Ignacio Lozano-Espitia, 2016. "Credit Funding and Banking Fragility: An Empirical Analysis for Emerging Economies," Borradores de Economia 931, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Brei, Michael & Schclarek, Alfredo, 2013. "Public bank lending in times of crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 820-830.
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-10-15 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-10-15 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:11-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .