A Structural Error-Correction Model of Best Prices and Depths in the Foreign Exchange Limit Order Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Dufour & Robert F. Engle, 2000.
"Time and the Price Impact of a Trade,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2467-2498, December.
- Dufour, Alfonso & Engle, Robert F, 1999. "Time and the Price Impact of a Trade," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt62c0h04j, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Partha Chatterjee & Malik Shukayev, 2006. "Are Average Growth Rate and Volatility Related?," Staff Working Papers 06-24, Bank of Canada.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Huang, Ruihong, 2012.
"The market impact of a limit order,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 501-522.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Ruihong Huang, 2009. "The Market Impact of a Limit Order," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Huang, Ruihong, 2009. "The market impact of a limit order," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/23, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- van Dijk, Dick & Hans Franses, Philip & Peter Boswijk, H., 2007. "Absorption of shocks in nonlinear autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4206-4226, May.
- Sun, Yuxin & Ibikunle, Gbenga, 2017. "Informed trading and the price impact of block trades: A high frequency trading analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 114-129.
- Yue Zhao & Difang Wan, 2018. "Institutional high frequency trading and price discovery: Evidence from an emerging commodity futures market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(2), pages 243-270, February.
- Hallin, Marc & La Vecchia, Davide, 2020.
"A Simple R-estimation method for semiparametric duration models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 736-749.
- Marc Hallin & Davide La Vecchia, 2017. "A Simple R-Estimation Method for Semiparametric Duration Models," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Artur Sokolovsky & Luca Arnaboldi, 2020. "Machine Learning Classification of Price Extrema Based on Market Microstructure Features: A Case Study of S&P500 E-mini Futures," Papers 2009.09993, arXiv.org.
- Nowak, Sylwia & Anderson, Heather M., 2014. "How does public information affect the frequency of trading in airline stocks?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 26-38.
- Nataša Teodorović, 2011. "Liquidity, Price Impact And Trade Informativeness – Evidence From The London Stock Exchange," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 56(188), pages 91-124, January –.
- Tokic, Damir, 2011. "Rational destabilizing speculation, positive feedback trading, and the oil bubble of 2008," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2051-2061, April.
- BAUWENS, Luc & HAUTSCH, Nikolaus, 2003. "Dynamic latent factor models for intensity processes," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2003103, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Corò, Filippo & Dufour, Alfonso & Varotto, Simone, 2013. "Credit and liquidity components of corporate CDS spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5511-5525.
- Barardehi, Yashar H. & Bernhardt, Dan & Ruchti, Thomas G., 2019. "A test of speculative arbitrage: is the cross-section of volatility invariant?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1204, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Torricelli, Lorenzo, 2020. "Trade duration risk in subdiffusive financial models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 541(C).
- Martin T. Bohl & Alexander Pütz & Pierre L. Siklos & Christoph Sulewski, 2018. "Information Transmission under Increasing Political Tension – Evidence for the Berlin Produce Exchange 1887-1896," CQE Working Papers 7618, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Paola Paiardini, 2010. "The Price Impact of Economic News, Private Information and Trading Intensity," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1011, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- N. Taylor & Y. Xu, 2017.
"The logarithmic vector multiplicative error model: an application to high frequency NYSE stock data,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7), pages 1021-1035, July.
- Taylor, Nick & Xu, Yongdeng, 2013. "The logarithmic vector multiplicative error model: an application to high frequency NYSE stock data," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Anna Obizhaeva, 2007. "Liquidity Estimates and Selection Bias," Working Papers w0225, New Economic School (NES).
- Chung, Huimin & Gao, Cheng & Lu, Jie & Mizrach, Bruce, 2013.
"An empirical analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzhen limit order books,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 37-41.
- Huimin Chung & Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzen Limit Order Books," CQE Working Papers 0109, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Huimin Chung & Cheng Gao & Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzhen Limit Order Books," Departmental Working Papers 201319, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Dionne, Georges & Pacurar, Maria & Zhou, Xiaozhou, 2015.
"Liquidity-adjusted Intraday Value at Risk modeling and risk management: An application to data from Deutsche Börse,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 202-219.
- Georges Dionne & Maria Pacurar & Xiaozhou Zhou, 2014. "Liquidity-adjusted Intraday Value at Risk modeling and Risk Management: an Application to Data from Deutsche Börse," Cahiers de recherche 1414, CIRPEE.
- Álvaro Cartea & Thilo Meyer-Brandis, 2010.
"How Duration Between Trades of Underlying Securities Affects Option Prices,"
Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 14(4), pages 749-785.
- Cartea, Álvaro & Meyer-Brandis, Thilo, 2009. "How Duration Between Trades of Underlying Securities Affects Option Prices," MPRA Paper 16179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Hashimoto, Yuko, 2006.
"Intraday seasonality in activities of the foreign exchange markets: Evidence from the electronic broking system,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 637-664, December.
- Takatoshi Ito & Yuko Hashimoto, 2006. "Intra-Day Seasonality in Activities of the Foreign Exchange Markets: Evidence From the Electronic Broking System," NBER Working Papers 12413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Yuko Hashimoto, 2006. "Intra-day Seasonality in Activities of the Foreign Exchange Markets: Evidence from the Electronic Broking System," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-407, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rates; Financial markets;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2006-06-24 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2006-06-24 (International Finance)
- NEP-MST-2006-06-24 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:06-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.