Report NEP-IFN-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meissner, C.M. & Oomes, N., 2006. "Why Do Countries Peg the Way They Peg? The Determinants of Anchor Currency Choice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0643, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian, 2006. "Structural Change in Covariance and Exchange Rate Pass-Through: The Case of Canada," Working Papers 06-2, Bank of Canada.
- Ingrid Lo & Stephen G. Sapp, 2006. "A Structural Error-Correction Model of Best Prices and Depths in the Foreign Exchange Limit Order Market," Working Papers 06-8, Bank of Canada.
- Hans Gersbach & Armin Schmutzler, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and R&D offshoring," SOI - Working Papers 0606, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Morten Spange & Pawel Zabczyk, 2006. "Sterling implications of a US current account reversal," Bank of England working papers 296, Bank of England.
- John C. Bluedorn & Christopher Bowdler, 2006. "The Open Economy Consequences of U.S. Monetary Policy," Economics Series Working Papers 265, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo & Richard N. Cooper, 2006. "Proposal for a Common Currency among Rich Democracies," Working Papers 127, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Fabrizio Zampolli, 2006. "Optimal monetary policy in a regime-switching economy: the response to abrupt shifts in exchange rate dynamics," Bank of England working papers 297, Bank of England.
- Christopher M. Cornell & Raphael H. Solomon, 2006. "Are Currency Crises Low-State Equilibria? An Empirical, Three-Interest-Rate Model," Working Papers 06-5, Bank of Canada.
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-Rate Arrangements an Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?," Working Papers 122, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Sebastian Edwards, 2006. "Monetary Unions, External Shocks and Economic Performance," Working Papers 126, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).