Managing Operational Risk in Payment, Clearing, and Settlement Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hussain, Amanat, 2000. "Managing Operational Risk in Financial Markets," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780750647328.
- Freedman, C., 1999. "The Regulation of Central Securities Depositories and the Linkages between CSDs and Large-Value Payment Systems," Technical Reports 87, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregor Heinrich, 2006.
"Riesgo operacional, pagos, sistemas de pago y aplicación de Basilea II en América Latina: evolución más reciente,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 191-204, Octubre-d.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2006.
"Riesgo operacional, pagos, sistemas de pago y aplicación de Basilea II en América Latina: evolución más reciente
[Operational risk, payments, payment systems and application of Basel II in Latin Am," MPRA Paper 47385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2006. "Riesgo operacional, pagos, sistemas de pago y aplicación de Basilea II en América Latina: evolución más reciente
- Richard J. Sullivan, 2007. "Risk management and nonbank participation in the U.S. retail payments system," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 5-40.
- Ripatti, Kirsi, 2004. "Central counterparty clearing : constructing a framework for evaluation of risks and benefits," Research Discussion Papers 30/2004, Bank of Finland.
- anonymous, 2007. "Nonbanks and risk in retail payments," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 07-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Richard J. Sullivan, 2006. "The supervisory framework surrounding nonbank participation in the U.S. retail payments system : an overview," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 04-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial institutions; Payments; clearing and settlements systems;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2003-04-21 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2003-04-21 (Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2003-04-21 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:03-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.