Report NEP-CFN-2003-04-21This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bødskov Andersen, Allan & Wagener, Tom, 2002. "Extracting risk neutral probability densities by fitting implied volatility smiles: some methodological points and an application to the 3M Euribor futures option prices," Working Paper Series 0198, European Central Bank.
- Odile Paulus & Fabrice Roth, 2001. "Corporate governance and trust:an international comparison," Working Papers CREGO 1010701, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Toni Gravelle & Maral Kichian & James Morley, 2003. "Shift Contagion in Asset Markets," Staff Working Papers 03-5, Bank of Canada.
- Eric Santor, 2003. "Banking Crises and Contagion: Empirical Evidence," Staff Working Papers 03-1, Bank of Canada.
- Kim McPhail, 2003. "Managing Operational Risk in Payment, Clearing, and Settlement Systems," Staff Working Papers 03-2, Bank of Canada.
- Michael R. King & Dan Segal, 2003. "Valuation of Canadian- vs. U.S.-Listed Equity: Is There a Discount?," Staff Working Papers 03-6, Bank of Canada.
- Edward J. Kane, 2003. "Continuing Dangers of Disinformation in Corporate Accounting Reports," NBER Working Papers 9634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.